We Are Mindful Studio COVID-19 Statement
We are thrilled to be able to open the studio once again, with significant safety measures and a communications plan in place.
Please read through the below carefully;
- 1 person per 4m2 AND 1.5m2 distancing between attendees (including workshop conductor).
- The max number of persons in the studio at one time will be 14; this includes 12 attendees, the host and the studio’s owner, Kathryn.
- Sanitiser provided and required to be used upon entry and departure. It will also be available for use throughout the class for those who require
- Space will be cleaned before and after every workshop session (benches, stools, equipment wiped down, door handles).
- All glassware and ceramic cups cleaned in a hot dishwasher after each session.
- Eco-friendly disposable cups available if preferred.
- Confirmation of attendees upon entry and details such as name and phone number, details kept on record confidentially for at least 28 days by We Are Mindful Studio
We Are Mindful Communications
- Pre-workshop: 4 days prior, you will be contacted via email: if you are feeling unwell or exhibiting COVID-like symptoms, or have been at any of the places listed on the NSW Health website please do not attend the workshop.
- Rebooking or a credit of ticket will be available for any attendee who is self-isolating or feeling unwell.
- Please have kind and respectful behaviour towards other attendees and abide by the government requirements and store policy while in the studio/store.
- Please avoid touching your face/nose/mouth, use tissues or your elbow if sneezing and dispose of tissue immediately, and maintain distancing.
- Please minimise touching items in the store and studio.
- Post-workshop: please notify NSW Health immediately if you are showing any COVID- like symptoms after the workshop, there is a free call line for advice and free testing. If you have had a positive COVID test, please inform Kathryn immediately via 0406 229 867 in order for her to inform other attendees while ensuring full confidentiality of your identity. This will help reduce the chances of spread and keep the community safe.
We appreciate your attention and continued effort to abide by these measures. It has never been more important to prioritise our own health and wellbeing in order to support the health and wellbeing of our community.
We look forward to hosting you in our workshop and until then, stay safe.